About Ping Identity:
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We are looking for a full-stack software development engineer to join our Identity Orchestration team responsible for developing no-code Identity Orchestration and Authentication products.
- Build REST API's and services using Node.js in a micro-services architecture
- Develop features and enhancements from user stories
- Implement automated unit and integration tests
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Contribute to product roadmap, planning, architecture and design.
- Work with product management, UX designers, quality assurance, documentation and other Agile product teams.
- Report to the Head of Identity Orchestration in Cupertino, California.
- 3+ years of cloud software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- 2+ years web front-end experience: ReactJS, Redux, HTML, and CSS
- 1+ years of experience in these technologies: Redis, Kafka, Splunk, Kubernetes and AWS
- 1+ years of experience establishing CI/CD pipelines in SaaS solutions
- Understanding of NoSQL Databases (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with JSON REST API's
- Experience with testing frameworks - Jest/Mocha/Chai/Cypress
- Experience writing secure / defensive code
- Familiarity with following protocols: OIDC, SAML and SCIM
- CS Degree or equivalent experience
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset (Denver only)
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.