Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the "AWS of manufacturing," is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
: Software Engineer, Frontend Commitment:
Remote Tech Stack
What's In It for You?
Fictiv is on a path to re-invent how manufacturing should be. As a core member and key player, you'll be working with a team of engineers who are driven to make this a reality while focusing on supply chain automation. Small Team, Big Impact
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. You will play a key role in sharpening our technical execution as well as elevating our technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions. Inspiring Customers
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality product, and shape the future of manufacturing. Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You'll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Software Engineer on our Injection Molding team, you will collaborate on a scrum team to build intuitive, user-friendly web applications with modular, well-structured components. You are a problem solver, a contributor to our technical designs, and you take initiative to improve team and technical practices. In this role you will:
- Design and build secure, scalable, and performant web applications with modular, well-structured components
- Work with PM's and UX Designers to develop intuitive, user-friendly experiences
- Collaborate with your team to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure quality of your code through unit tests and end-to-end tests
- Troubleshoot production issues and create lasting fixes
- Develop and promote best practices for front end development, including reusable code patterns and components
- Exhibit a desire to being mentored regarding best practices for software development
- Experience building scalable front-end web applications used in production
- Skilled in either React or Angular (we use React)
- Understanding of data fetching patterns from RESTful / GraphQL API's, including caching, lazy-loading, and state management
- Willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Strong grounding in Web-application security
- Familiarity with scrum or other agile software development process methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We're actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.