WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
As a Sr. Analyst on the Business Intelligence & Analytics team, you will play an integral role in driving reporting and analyses aimed at developing a deep understanding of subscriber behavior. You will build and maintain data visualizations and synthesize large volumes of data into actionable visual insights meaningful to the business. Additionally, you will partner closely with stakeholders to build analytical frameworks to solve business challenges.The Daily
- Develop and maintain beautifully designed dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Leadership team, and build interactive dashboards to best support self-service BI to users
- Work closely with key stakeholders to translate business expert analysis use cases into reporting requirements
- Rapidly deliver on concepts through prototypes that can be presented for feedback
- Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings
- Assist in building compelling presentations that communicate clear actionable insights
- Delve deep into data sets for insights around specific topics requested by leadership
- Act as a visualization subject matter expert providing support to team members
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Operations) to drive our team's success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematics or similar required (masters degree is a plus)
- 5+ years of relevant experience:
- Delivering business intelligence and data visualization dashboard solutions
- Looker or Tableau data visualization design and development
- Analyzing, compiling, cleansing, interpreting, joining and staging data
- SQL expert; must be able to optimize queries and join datasets efficiently
- For Looker, must be able to configure the entire pipeline - create Views/Models/Explores
- Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
- Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented and cares about the quality of the input data as well as how the processed data is ultimately interpreted and used
- High tolerance for ambiguity and a fast-changing environment
- Excited to work in the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.