Work as a ServiceNow developer with the skills to navigate and manage demands while being part of building platform solutions that will meet and transform our business processes. Perform hands-on design, development, and modifications to new and extend capabilities offered by the ServiceNow platform. Work within your team on new ServiceNow development efforts while maximizing the value of the applications being built. Leverage ServiceNow platform capabilities, build customized ServiceNow applications, apply expertise in technical work, build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize the ServiceNow ROI. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 2+ years of experience developing on ServiceNow platforms including ServiceNow modules or ITSM
- Experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation
- Experience with Glide scripting, business rules, client scripts and data imports
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Web development, including X-HTML, CSS3, SQL, XML, Angular, PHP, .NET, or Java
- Experience with implementing scripted web services using ServiceNow, jQuery, Prototype libraries, Java, or CMDB
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP web service protocols
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Knowledge with AWS or Azure
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.