Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at [email protected]
to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 168245 in the subject line of the email.
Come join an exciting team shaping the future of Digital Experiences in the cloud!
As an innovative and customer focused product manager, you will transform how businesses engage their customers. With a laser focus on business outcomes and robust technical and design skills, you will deliver jaw dropping customer demos and technical assets to drive growth and delight customers and prospects.Department Description:
The Oracle Content Management development group is focused on delivering market leading systems to manage all aspects of the Digital Experience. As part of the Oracle Cloud Platform and Oracle CX Suite, our team drives the portfolio of applications that enable companies to deliver world class digital experiences. Our product line-up includes Oracle Content Management, a cloud native Headless CMS, DAM and Content Services platform, as well as the WebCenter product lines (Content, Sites and Portal).Position Overview:
As part of the OCM Outbound PM team, you will play an integral part of the sales process by understanding customer needs and developing brilliant product solutions that you articulate back to the customer. You will grow the effectiveness of our sales, solution engineering, and consulting teams, as well as our partners, by defining, building, and delivering compelling demos and solutions to showcase our products and services.Job Responsibilities:
- Define, build, and deliver compelling demos and solutions to showcase our products and services
- Communicate key aspects and benefits of our product portfolio to prospects, customers, and partners
- Develop assets and training material to educate our sales, solution engineering, partners, and customers
- Work closely with our partners to ensure their success, help build out compelling solutions for their customers and understand product and functionality needs from their customers
- Provide direct feedback to product engineering based on interactions with customers, sales reps, solution engineers, partners, and industry business groups
- Strong creative, user experience and design skills to build compelling demos and assets
- Superior technical acumen to understand customer needs and build solutions that solve customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated drive to get things done, leadership, accountability, problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, and work ethic
- Team-oriented: candidate must enjoy collaborating with a globally distributed team and be able to both lead and participate in projects
- Must be a self-starter and is self-motivated
- 3 or more years experience using, developing or selling content management applications
2 or more years consulting or sales engineering experience preferred
- Hands on experience with Content Management platforms, particularly content as a service.
- Technical experience configuring and integrating systems, API frameworks, PaaS infrastructure