Front-End Web Developer - Marketing
MoneyLion is a digital financial platform on a mission to rewire a broken banking system that applies a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance. Since our launch in 2013, we've engaged with over 8.5 million hard-working Americans, with a focus on empowering them to take control of their finances to achieve their life goals. Our award-winning platform delivers holistic banking, lending, and investing solutions while surrounding each customer with personalized tools, content, and advice relevant to their unique financial situation - all in a single app.
We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team in Fintech, and all of our team members are passionate about making a difference in people's lives. We work fast, collaborate always and, above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we also support remote team members around the globe.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first, and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Equity-based compensation
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
About the Role
This role will work in a collaborative team environment to serve the needs of a growing marketing team. The day-to-day work regularly requires the development of custom-designed web pages that are managed by WordPress. Attention to detail and the ability to reliably develop web pages with responsive design and performance in mind are a must-have. The ability to use website page builders is not an emphasized skill and is secondary to being able to deliver custom-coded solutions. The candidate should be very strong working with front-end technology and also be able to work with and understand back-end technology and principles.
- Google marketing toolbelt: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- WordPress running on LAMP stack
- DeployBot for CD
- Hosted on DigitalOcean
- Collaborate with the Marketing team implementing their designs into responsive and content-rich web pages on the WordPress CMS
- Support SEO and web speed optimization requirements within Google Standards
- Organize and maintain 3rd-party plugins/scripts via Tags/Trigger/Variable on GTM (Google Tag Manager)
- Translates design mockups and wireframes into code for website and web-based application UI
- Manage timelines and meet project deadlines from project managers
- Work closely with the UX & Design team, Copywriters, and Project Managers
- 3+ years of HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (e.g., LESS/SASS), JS (ES6), & PHP development experience, WordPress experience strongly preferred
- Responsive web design/development knowledge
- Strong understanding of web speed optimization & SEO
- Experience with GTM (Google Tag Manager) & GA (Google Analytics)
- Familiar with Git or any other major source versioning control system
- Competent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator and strong attention to detail in implementing design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Passion for quality engineering & persistent when it comes to problem-solving
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.