At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
- You’ll analyze product requirements and translate them into detailed system functionality by working with internal organizations and/or clients.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Perform hands-on code development and delivery and ensure that coding standards, patterns and approaches are appropriate, consistent and of high quality.
- Develops test data and performs the unit testing ensuring that the programs perform according to program specifications.
- Assist less experienced programmers in the coding, testing and debugging of application programs Special short-term projects may be assigned.
- Holds minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science and equivalent degree
- 6+ years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience in the design, development, testing and integration of high complex software solutions.
- Working understanding of software test automation(TDD and Unit Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Cucumber)
- Proven experience leveraging DevOps and lean development principles like CI/CD with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus etc. AWS cloud knowledge is a plus.
- Should be familiar with relational and NOSQL databases.
- Should have strong communication skills
- Should possess experience working in a team-oriented group
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769
or by sending an email to [email protected]