No phone calls or emails from recruiters or employment agencies. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers. All candidates must apply directly.
We are in need of a front-end React web developer who will be part of an agile development team building enterprise-grade software systems. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of our software systems. The role is very collaborative with daily interaction with our Software Development team, CEO, and our real estate, property management, and private lending teams. To be successful in this role, the developer must have a positive attitude, always be open to learning new technologies, and have strong communication skills and strong documentation of code.
$100,000 - $125,000
- Maintain and build new features for existing company software
- Design functionality and style to create a top-tier user experience for our public-facing applications
- Participate in bi-weekly sprints, communicating closely with the software development team
- Write automated tests and perform manual testing as necessary to ensure high-quality code
- 3+ years of team-oriented experience as a software developer
- Expertise using React to build enterprise-level web applications
- Experience with using UI Component libraries with React
- Strong proficiency with writing testable code with unit and integration tests
- Should have a solid working knowledge of Linux command line, git, and other development tools
- Design experience using tools like Adobe XD
- Experience creating dashboards, data visualization, and reporting for data-heavy applications
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3, EC2, CloudFormation, RDS, CodePipeline, etc.
- Passionate about finance or real estate industry is a plus
- Vacation + Sick Time
- 401k with Matching
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Here at Marshall Reddick, we enjoy working hard in a fast-paced, fun, and rapidly changing real estate environment. We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage, property manager, private money lender and investment fund manager. We have 90 employees across 6 offices in Newport Beach, CA, Los Angeles, CA, San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX, Cape Coral, FL, and Clarksville, TN. Founded in 1979 with new ownership in 2014, we are dedicated to creating transparent, consistent and quality results.