Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components
and interfaces. Write well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with
specifications. Will prepare and produce releases of software components. Will support continuous
improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural
review. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools. Completes applications
development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributing to team meetings;
troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating
platforms. Must have hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
platforms. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns is a must. Experience in
developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Springboot).
Experience with test-driven development or behavior driven development a bonus.
What you are good at
Be a productive member of a scrum team writing code in Angular, Java, Springboot
- Write unit test cases for all code implementations
- Creating Bamboo pipelines for CI/CD into PCF environments
- Follow all guidelines for best development practices
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and appropriately update all tickets for clear tracking
What you have
1-3 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters,
MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) in the Computer Science field
- 1-3 years of experience writing Java/Springboot restful services
- 1-2 years of work experience in a software development role where the candidate was actively
writing and reviewing code
- 1-2 years experience with Atlassian tool suites BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience using IDE and GIT repositories for code management
- Understanding of waterfall, Agile and Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodologies
- Strong analytical, communication and problem resolution skills
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at appl[email protected]
or call 800-275-1281
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.