Propio Language Services
is transforming communication by developing tools and technologies that make it easier and more efficient for clients to engage with the Limited English Proficiency Population to improve access to healthcare and essential services in social services, education, legal and many others. Propio i
s rapidly growing and becoming a nationwide force and is looking to hire a highly motivated Software Engineer
to join our growing development team. This position will report directly to the Software Development Manager and will be responsible for rolling out regular releases to several web and mobile applications. In addition, they will help design, support, and implement software features and functionality for new and existing applications.
We seek highly motivated contributors to continue elevating the company and its success in the marketplace. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to develop in .NET/.NET Core/C#
- Experience developing RESTful API’s.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure functionality before moving to testing or production
- Fast-learner, able to leverage skills in one syntax/framework to learn another, including new libraries, frameworks and technologies for solving the problem at hand.
- Communicate openly and effectively with co-workers, clients, vendors, and leadership about product roadmaps and features.
- Contribute to product documentation. Includes, but not limited to, Architecture diagrams, State Diagrams, Process Flows, Sequence Diagrams
- Demonstrate flexibility and adjust priorities to respond to pressing and changing needs of internal and external customers.
- Work well under pressure while exhibiting a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 1+ years of experience, preferably with C#.
- Self-Starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment (and develop talent).
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for both web and mobile applications using .Net, .Net Core, MVC, ASP.Net.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- Conduct R&D with new libraries, frameworks, and technologies.
- Experience designing microservices.
- Experience using containers (preferably docker).
Propio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal background check, drug screen, education, and employment verification.
Job Key Words: Propio, Software Engineer, Developer, coding, .NET, .NET Core, C#, MVC, RESTful API