At UWM we want the best people. We work with you to ensure your role is tailored to best suit you and your professional goals. You will play a key role in expanding our fast growing development team. We have experienced explosive growth as an emerging leader in the Financial Industry, and are looking for Developers who will lead our growth going forward.
As a Developer at UWM you will work in a fast paced, results driven .NET environment and be responsible for building a highly scalable enterprise application.
We are looking for the industry’s best Developers who on top of unparalleled coding ability, possess exemplary communication and leadership skills.
This position reports directly to one of our Team Leads in Application Development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop extensible enterprise software using cutting-edge technology
- Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Work with Architects, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
- Develop and design user interface components, web services and database interactions
- Promote best practices and patterns in software development
- Promote user interface guidelines and standards
- Research and assess new technologies
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 3+ Years of experience in .NET software development
- Experience developing enterprise software using MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
- Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
- This position requires on-site attendance.
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience with full SDLC process
- Experience with database design
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience with TFS and SVN
- Computer-related degree
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Estimate and delegate tasks for larger projects
- Experience unit testing
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
THE PLACE & THE PERKS:
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.