We have experienced explosive growth as a leader in the mortgage industry and are looking for Software Developers who are passionate about what they do. As a Software Developer at UWM you will play a key role in creating and advancing our enterprise applications in a fast paced agile environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop extensible enterprise software using cutting-edge technology
- Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Work with Architects, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
- Develop and design user interface components, web services and database interactions
- Promote best practices and patterns in software development
- Promote user interface guidelines and standards
- Research and assess new technologies
- Mentor new developers and support cross-functionality of roles
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 2 Years of professional work experience in C# .NET software development
- Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing enterprise software using MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
- This position requires on-site attendance.
- Computer-related Degree
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience with TFS
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience unit testing
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
THE PLACE & THE PERKS:
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It’s all happening on UWM’s campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.