Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $83,500 - $179,100
Bonus Potential: 10%
Requisition #: 70135
We are excited to bring on a Senior Full Stack Engineer
for a fully remote position.
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. In this role you will develop innovative
solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post-production support. You will deliver more complex business
application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Serves as a subject matter expert &/or provides direction on the design & development of applications systems while demonstrating an understanding of the broad implications & financial impacts of proposed solutions on operational & infrastructure support.
- Serves as an escalation point for issue resolution.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates, and tests complex software application solutions for systems.
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Provides input on the development of project plans, test plans and implementation plans including determining estimates on time frames, needed resources and budgets.
- Creates more complex technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Investigates and resolves complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops complex solutions
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Serves as a technical expert and provides complex technical guidance to junior team members.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Serves as lead technical resource to ensure completion of development tasks.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and continuing to learn new skills, procedures, and processes
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Experience and technical proficiency in Java, J2EE technologies, Micro services, Docker containers, Mulesoft, Restful APIs and CI/CD DevOps pipelines optimizing for performance and cost.
- Experience with full AWS development lifecycle delivery, including Infra Provisioning, Automation and Security
- Experience with working within a fully dedicated Agile team
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business
areas — Life Insurance
, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing
name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by
magazine as well as one of
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness
programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [email protected]
if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business
interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran
status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express
your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling