- The first workspace designed and built for salespeople and revenue teams
- Loved by users like no other software: see what our users and customers say
- Mighty team of creatives, builders, doers, and storytellers who take pride in our work and believe we always have more to learn. We operate every day with these values in mind.
Founded by an experienced team who have worked together for nearly ten years (hear more about the journey in this podcast). Backed by the best investors in SaaS including Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Accel, and prominent angels.
We started and continue to operate as a fully remote company. Your Role
You will collaborate with engineers, leadership, product, design, and customers to drive quality and innovation. Being a creative problem solver, you’ll enjoy designing solutions for difficult engineering problems. Building a workspace designed to improve sales performance is not easy, so we're looking for resilient and ambitious people who are excited by this challenge. If you’re compelled to work on a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning, join us! Your Impact
- Take full ownership of bringing specs to life by impacting all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations
- Collaborate with teammates to come up with solutions to architectural and scaling challenges
- Work cross-functionally and with end-users (revenue teams) to craft the best experience possible
- Help shape the future of Scratchpad's culture and product
Compensation & Benefits
- User-Focused. You put the user first with a keen sense of how your code will impact the user's experience in terms of performance, security and usability
- Language Agnostic. Confident with our lightweight tech stack of Postgres, Go and Vue
- Team Player. You're proactive; you can jump in and help clarify specs, work with users to understand bugs, etc.
- Experienced. 4+ years as a backend engineer
- Goal Oriented. Problem-solver mindset who's biased towards action and getting stuff done
- Self Aware. You don’t shy away from asking for help and are unafraid to say, “I don’t know”.
- Lifelong Learner. Place value on personal growth and constructive feedback
- Empathetic Communicator. You take a compassionate, organized and collaborative communication style with colleagues and users
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Have an actual impact and voice in the company and initiatives
- 100% remote (work from anywhere culture)
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of growth potential
- Equity options in the company
- Flexible time off (and encouragement to take it!)
- 401k with company matching
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.