InfoSend has provided business process outsourcing services for over 20 years, handling the processing and distribution of over 135 million critical documents annually for industries throughout the United States. Utilizing the most current technology, InfoSend's customer communication management (CCM) platform offers a single-source provider to reach customers with effective and timely communications.
Integrity is at the core of InfoSend, with a stated goal to retain and provide complete satisfaction for each client. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, and with locations in Downers Grove, Illinois, Fort Myers, Florida, and Carrollton, Texas, InfoSend employs over 180 employees across multiple states. From our internal operations, to how we support clients, InfoSend's client-focused service has led to an industry-leading client retention and satisfaction rate.
InfoSend is looking to add a eServices Account Manager to our Client Services team. The eServices Account Manager would be responsible for the Eastern half of US in non-utility/local government markets as well as other tasks as required. The role will be to develop and manage Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) accounts to InfoSend’s platform.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Supplement Insurance with AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Bonus Opportunity
- PTO, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Casual Work Environment
- Remote Setup during COVID
- Opportunity for growth
- Manage standard client implementation projects including requirements gathering, interaction with IT for backend setups, coordination with payment processors, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and go live. Projects may include long-term projects for new clients or short-term/one-off projects to meet specific client or internal objectives.
- Provide timely support for clients needing assistance with customer or internal queries for account questions, PCI compliance, payment processor issues and other client requests
- Managing and strengthening relationships with clients, answering questions, resolving issues, and completing other tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide front-line support to existing clients to ensure that high quality standards are maintained after project launch. This includes working with clients to resolve issues with current applications, as well as handling new requests for modifications to existing programs. Account Managers will also focus on addressing internal issues for clients as they arise.
- Manage and implement short-term and one-off projects accurately and on-time to effectively meet client and company expectations
- Meet with the Client Services team regularly and providing feedback to the Director of Client Services on project progress and ideas to make the team more successful
- Communicate with sales staff if there is the potential to cross sell other services to an existing client or if a client may be looking at other providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability write in a polished and professional manner
- Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
- Ability to work independently, but willing to ask questions and/or ask for help.
- A sense of urgency and ability to multi task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
- Basic understanding of Information Technology processes
Computer program requirements:
- MUST BE proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working in a corporate network.
- MUST BE proficient in general internet usage.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design tools preferred.
- Ability to understand and use industry-standard virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom GoToMeeting, etc… to conduct meetings and run presentations
- Experience working with electronic presentment platforms and/or payment industry is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college is preferred (no specific field of study required)
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of corporate experience in a Business to Business environment.
- Your application will not be considered if you do not have a 4-year degree, or do not have B2B experience.
- *A background check and drug screening will be required.*
**Equal Opportunity Employer**