Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Not Applicable/None Job Description:
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and adaptable developer to join our growing team on a fast-moving custom-built enterprise application ecosystem. You enjoy using your creative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills, which will be a big plus as you tackle the frequent rapid prototyping requests that keep our customers happy.
You should be comfortable with building applications using React & Typescript.
You like working with the development and product management teams on a wide array of projects. You have a keen interest in UI/UX and understand the differences between them. You will be a key part of a growing team building out core ecosystem products, and there will be no shortage of opportunities to improve your skillsets, explore new technologies, and grow professionally.
Your enthusiasm and passion for software development will shine on our team, and you are very comfortable communicating and knowledge-sharing via virtual environments. As a strong self-starter, you know how to successfully onboard into an existing team, and you never miss an opportunity to learn something new from a team member. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! EDUCATION: Required:
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: Your Career So Far:
- Undergraduate degree in a computer science discipline (2+ years of relevant experience is also acceptable in lieu of a college degree)
It would be great if you also have the following:
- You have a good working knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages, and you’re interested in learning other coding languages and skills as needed.
- You have experience with some of the following: Bootstrap, React, VueJS, and Typescript to support frontend solutions.
- You are not afraid of the command line and have basic understanding of UNIX/Linux skills and scripting with at least one of these languages: Ksh, Perl, Bash, Python.
Your business skills and dev competencies look like this:
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Docker and AWS.
Your technical knowledge includes:
- You have solid knowledge and understanding of developer tools that aid in design, development, testing, deployment, software maintenance.
- You’ve worked collaboratively in team environments and developed meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- You’ve worked with SQL, and you’re familiar with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- You’re comfortable working in SCRUM and/or Kanban environments.
- You don’t mind occasionally working outside of normal hours (including weekends) if the need arises.
- You can exercise discretion and work independently.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- React, Typescript, Bootstrap
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $67,400.00 and a maximum annual salary of $118,000.00.
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401K.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.