Dotdash is looking for an experienced technologist with a demonstrated track record of mentorship, innovative thinking, and technical excellence, to lead one of our Sponsored Content teams.
As a Team lead, you will be managing and mentoring front-end developers, while helping deliver bold, beautiful, and innovative web pages and products for all of Dotdash’s brands that will be used to service many different clients in our sponsored content space.
About your contributions:
- Manage and mentor developers on your team, helping to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility
- Lead by example - Develop responsive and elegant templates used across all Dotdash brands, expanding our componentized Vue+Nuxt+Node tech stack
- Drive discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions and justify your development approach.
- Lead initiatives like code reviews, brown bag learning sessions, etc to improve engineering excellence for the team.
- Develop a technical roadmap for the team to keep tech debt in check and consistently maintain and improve the codebase health.
- Work closely with the product owner to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards.
- 1+ years of experience in managing reports.
- Publishing, advertising, or digital media experience preferred but not required.
- Passionate about creating pixel perfect, custom web page experiences.
- Experienced with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Love to work with people; comfortable working and managing remote people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related technical field or foreign equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $160,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote