Senior Front End Engineer job in Remote | Stage 2 Security

Senior Front-end Engineer
Stage 2 SecurityRemote7 days ago
About S2:
S2 eliminates risks of separate red- and blue-teams by creating continuously optimized cybersecurity for the modern, constant-threat landscape. Our centralized adversary simulation, detection and response platform, Mage, uses advanced tradecraft to provide continuous red team-as-a-service. With Mage, we find weaknesses before adversaries do, so that every threat is an opportunity for improvement. Deployed as-a-service, S2 makes advanced real-time cybersecurity accessible for all organizations. With smart automation and continuous testing, we help you focus on the most imminent and most critical risks to your enterprise.
S2 is a Small Business that is focused solely on cybersecurity and specializes in Adversary Simulation, Protection and Prevention services. We were founded by cybersecurity experts trained by the National Security Agency (NSA) who were joined by senior cybersecurity entrepreneurs with proven expertise within the Federal Government. We are a growing community of cyber professionals seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about cybersecurity, seek innovation in our everyday work, hold ourselves and those around us accountable, and have a will to win.
S2. Relentlessly secure.


Stage 2 Security is seeking a Front-end Engineer that has mid-level to senior experience. With a minimum of 5 years of development experience to be part of a global team supporting Stage 2 Security Research & Development efforts. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results. This role will work collaboratively with leadership and engineering teams to drive positive outcomes inside and outside of S2. All team members are encouraged to make recommendations of solutions and share ownership of the project and their assigned deliverables. Consistently communicate via Team stand-ups, Slack, Jira comments, and email. Comfortable within an agile development methodology for product management with 1 to 2 week sprint cycles. Employ industry best practices for technology product development.

Typical duties, or skills may involve:

  • Frontend development experience with React required
  • Monitor and troubleshoot web applications and analytics
  • Development with Python web applications or other MVC frameworks
  • Work with custom APIs and other 3rd party data sources to create enhanced frontend experiences
  • Work closely with various teams to help develop new and creative ways of showcasing internal and external web applications
  • Work with the R&D team to plan and execute various phases of web application development projects
  • Contribute to the development of new features for our core automation tools
  • Build and maintain a deep understanding of technologies and methods and how to instrument, monitor, and automate them.
  • FastAPI preferably for backend stack, though experience with Flask and Django is helpful
  • Development in AWS, AWS Development Certification preferred.
  • Experience with the following AWS Services; Cognito, Amazon Elastic Container Service, lambda, S3, and Cloudfront
  • Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience across teams to enable effective use of our tools and solutions.
  • Participate in problem management by identifying and closing gaps in monitoring and workflows.
  • Infrastructure as code technologies (e.g. Terraform)



Qualifications and requirements may involve:

  • Experience with metrics and visually displaying nuanced data
  • Cloud native technologies and methodology (e.g. Kubernetes, containers, CI/CD Devops, etc.)
  • Experience with automation and orchestration (e.g. Prefect, Argo, etc.)
  • Experience with observability technologies (e.g. cribl)
  • Strong technical background and customer orientation
  • Excellent organizational, communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
  • Bachelor’s degree in engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
  • Excellent communication skills

Location:
Remote

No third-party candidates will be considered



The Benefits:


S2 is a small business where people come first, and we know and care about every employee. This drives us to provide the best possible benefits and we believe that the benefits we offer are a notch above the rest.
The Benefits at S2 includes:

  • Medical & dental insurance premiums are 100% paid by S2 for the employee and eligible dependents
  • Up to $100 per month reimbursed for mobile phone expenses
  • Up to $50 per month reimbursed for home Internet access

  • Expenses paid for approved work-related training & conferences
  • Eligibility to participate in our 401k program after 90 days of employment

  • Competitive salary
    , which is paid bi-weekly (every other Friday)
  • Participation in S2 Unlimited PTO Program
  • 10 paid government holidays annually
  • 10 days paid sick leave annually
  • Eligibility to participate in our 401k program to receive up to 3% of your salary automatically contributed plus an additional 1% matching – a total of 4% based upon the employee contributing 5%

Stage 2 Security welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
If you are looking to make an impact, Stage 2 Security is the place for you.
58tjBk4a6U
Full Stack Web Developer

KinaTrax

Remote

6 hours ago
Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and JavaScrip...
React Native Software Developer

25 Point Systems

Boca Raton, FL

6 hours ago
25 Point Systems, parent company of Tier 25, a fast-growing provider of mobile-b...
Sr. Web Optimization Developer, Multivariate Testing (Remote - USA)

Merkle

Columbia, MD

7 hours ago
3+ years of experience focused on front-end web development. Mentor and train ju...
Shopify Web Developer

dottob

Los Angeles, CA

5 hours ago
Writing front-end code with HTML, CSS, & Javascript. Experience developing front...
Web Developer (Remote/United States)

Trakstar

Denver, CO

5 hours ago
Demonstrate competency in the web technologies used to build the assigned platfo...
React Native Developer

Elite web Technologies

Remote

6 hours ago
We design, build, implement and maintain mobile and web apps for our small and m...
Front End Developer

Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Center City, MN

7 hours ago
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans. Retirement savings plan with employ...
Sr. Front End Web Engineer - Experian Consumer Services - Remote

Experian

Costa Mesa, CA

7 hours ago
Collaborate with Business, UX, QA and back end teams to deliver superior ...
Expert Front End Web Engineer - Experian Consumer Services (Remote) West Coast

Experian

Costa Mesa, CA

7 hours ago
Exceptionally skilled Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background a...
FT: Frontend Developer

Oyova Software, LLC

Jacksonville, FL

7 hours ago
However, we work in Eastern Time, so you’d need to be available during the work ...
C#/Angular Developer

Exodus Integrity Services

Cleveland, OH

11 hours ago
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of related work experience. Angul...
Staff Software Engineer – Web Frameworks and Developer Tools

ServiceNow

San Diego, CA

10 hours ago
Build high-quality, clean, scalable, and reusable code by enforcing best practic...
Frontend Software Engineer in Test

AffiniPay

Austin, TX

12 hours ago
AffiniPay is looking for a Frontend Quality Engineer that is passionate about bu...
Scrum Master – Web Application Development Team (Remote)

Moda Health

Portland, OR

12 hours ago
This position facilitates and champions the agile software development process b...
Senior UI Engineer

Mission Cloud Services

Remote

7 hours ago
Present updated front-end application designs for final sign-off. Experience tur...