Are you ready for your next challenge? Facilisgroup is building SaaS solutions for the Promotional Products industry. As part of our growth, we are introducing a Front End Engineering Manager to support the teams building our products.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong background in front end software development. To be successful in this role, you should be confident hiring, mentoring, and managing front end software engineering teams.
This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee frontend development teams across all Product divisions.
- Work with lead front end engineers to accurately report upon progress, issues, risks & mitigation, and project state.
- Monitor reliability and performance of front end products and suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the engineering budget.
- Designing appropriate engineering training and product education in collaboration with the product training teams.
- Create, review, and maintain policies relevant to internal systems.
- Guide and mentor junior team members on personal growth and career progression.
- Manage the performance review process of engineers.
- Assign and manage people resources to ensure all projects are completed on target and on budget.
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure that engineering deliverables meet and exceed customer expectations.
You bring with you:
- Work experience as an engineering manager or similar senior-level position in an engineering department.
- Experience with multiple front end stacks.
- Experience with building or managing the build of SaaS products.
- Experience with brownfield and re-engineering projects.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in both front-end development.
BS in Computer Science (or similar relevant field) or equivalent work-experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- engineering manager or similar: 1 year (Preferred)
- multiple front end stacks: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote