pubGENIUS is a globally distributed tech startup that is both highly competitive in the advertising technology space, but is also a rapidly growing digital agency.
Our preferred stack is NodeJS, React+Redux, and MySQL. Showing projects built in this stack is a must.Required skills
Great to have
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS and React+Redux.
- Experience with databases, especially MySQL and Redis.
- Excellent communication skills and intermediate+ English required;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. We are looking for critical thinkers who can think for themselves.
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
- Knowledge/experience with digital advertising (AdSense, AdX, Prebid, oRTB and so on).
- Has previous experience building Chrome extensions.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, PrestoDB, AWS Athena;
Worked on a project that served a high amount of traffic.
- Experience with AWS Cloud;
- Cybersecurity and hacking experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science.
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation and sick days
- Gym/pool membership
- Medical insurance
What you’ll be doing
- Reimbursement for language courses/classes/tutors
- Full -time remote
- You will be working on the consulting team, working alongside developers, a dev lead, and a
- Developing websites, browser extensions, and other projects.
- Participating in code reviews, planning sessions, architectural discussions, and contributing your ideas.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote