About Finity, Inc.
Finity, Inc., a leading provider in health intelligence and engagement solutions, seeks a full-time Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. Our diverse and innovative culture includes technology wizards, dedicated support teams, data scientists, creative artists, and behavior change experts. Our industry leading products, services, and software support private health plans, hospital systems, and state Medicaid and Medicare members.
About the Role
The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing SPA Web applications using modern frontend frameworks. The successful candidate in this role provides development and analysis of REST web services and ensures smooth frontend/backend integration. This role ensures that development projects meet security, uptime, and stability requirements and contributes to the development of technical documentation. Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design, and develop new web applications
- Work with ReactJs and Vue/Nuxt to develop and enhance the UI for our applications
- Collaborate with the development team on front and back-end integration tasks
- Maintain and evolve existing applications
- Contribute to development of technical documentation
- Keep current on technology trends and advancements within your area of specialization to incorporate these improvements as applicable.
Candidate must be willing to work Pacific Time business hours.
What We Offer
Our compensation package includes:
- A flexible work environment including your choice of remote, hybrid, or in-office
- Highly competitive base salary DOE
- 30 days of paid time off in first year; allocation increases with tenure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, paid short-term disability, paid life insurance, supplemental insurance, and company contribution to HSA account
- Professional development or tuition reimbursement funds
- Paid parental and donor leave
- 401(k) with company match.
All employees must comply with HIPAA & HITRUST security requirements.
Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a legally permissible exemption applies. Finity welcomes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Finity is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- A positive team player that wants to help create the next innovation in healthcare
- Experience creating and working with REST APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining a SPA and in developing applications with a modern web framework
- Familiar with modern practices for state management in a SPA
- Experienced with writing meaningful unit tests for containerized applications in Jest/JUnit/Mockito/vitest with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or GitLab
- Experience working on projects with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experience with JIRA
- Healthcare experience or knowledge of HIPAA/NIST standards is a plus, but not required.