InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more than 750 customers worldwide rely on InEight for real-time insights that help manage risk and keep projects on schedule and under budget across the entire life cycle. From pre-planning to design, from estimating to scheduling, and from field execution to turnover, InEight has powered more than $400 billion in projects globally across infrastructure, public sector, energy and power, oil, gas and chemical, mining, and commercial.
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight supports a remote work model with employees working throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka and Europe. InEight, an ISO 9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations.
InEight is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of high-energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in shaping the future of capital projects around the world. Our industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
We offer our fulltime employees a comprehensive benefits package that's among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
The Full-Stack Web Developer will be part of a team who are building a Web based set of administrative and configuration tools, participating in all phases of the development cycle - estimating stories, implementing new features and bug fixes, and participating in the ongoing design and evolution of the app. This person will collaborate daily with other developers, QA engineers, and product owners who are mostly located in the Portland, OR area.
- This is a remote position and candidates may be located anywhere within the US.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and readable Angular and Java code
- Key contributor on SPA used daily on some of the largest construction projects in the world
- Work closely with DevOps to ensure smooth deployment and maintenance
- Adhere to coding standard and practices
- Participate in stand-ups, code review, sprint planning, retrospectives, and design meetings
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Java (or similar OO language)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Spring Boot is a plus
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working on an Agile team building a commercial software product
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Understands Quality best practices
Key technologies include: Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Apache, Ubuntu, AWS, Azure
InEight Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, (EOE) and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.