- Under general supervision, analyze systems specifications and develop applications to support information systems processes.
- Assist with the development of program specifications.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain these programs.
- Assist in research and fact-finding to develop and/or modify information systems.
Top preferred skills:
- VS code
Minimum required work experience:
- 2 years of application development, systems testing or other job-related experience.
- Work closely with analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Confer with user representatives to gain an understanding of necessary changes to system.
- Maintain and modify programs according to specifications. Code, compile, and implement application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Evaluate basic interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Test modified programs, create necessary test files and data, verify logic, debug, and write relevant documentation.
- Assist in the analysis of production system problems and in recommending workable solutions. Assist with performance monitoring.
- Make recommendations toward the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Solid understanding of applications/development, quality assurance and integration methodologies, concepts and facilities in a mainframe, midrange, and/or PC/LAN environment.
- Good analysis, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates logical abstract thinking and assimilating/adhering to project goals and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors, etc.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, programming languages, and development tools and their usage in the company.
- Customer-focused, project-oriented programming environment.
- Fast paced, a multi-platformed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job-related degree;
- OR, Associate’s degree in CS, IT or other job-related degree plus 2 years of work-related experience;
- OR, Extra 4 years job-related work experience (total 6 years without a degree)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
- VS code: 2 years (Required)
- Bootstrap: 2 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote