We are looking for fun, energetic, hard-working junior quality analysts to join our team. Come join a team that is building the core on our next-generation platform in healthcare credentialing.
This is a full-time salaried position with outstanding benefits. You will join a team building the next generation of our platform from the ground up.
We’re located in South Jordan, Utah and have easy access to I-15, Trax, and Frontrunner. If you are looking for a challenging career with a creative outlet, then join our team!
But just don’t just take our word for it. Utah Business Magazine and the Salt Lake Tribune ranked Verisys as one of the best companies to work for in Utah. Comparably ranked us as one of the top 50 companies in the United States for leadership and #3 in professional development - check out what our employees are saying about how great it is to work here. https://www.comparably.com/companies/verisys-corporation?preview=public
The ideal candidate will:
Have an Associates / Bachelors degree in STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics).
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing/software development.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work with different teams and different people such as development teams, product owners etc. will be a key to success.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant.
- Have the ability to decipher designs/software algorithms and figure out inconsistencies.
- Have the ability to comprehend and follow enterprise-wide processes while retaining the ability to innovate.
- Have the ability to conduct manual, exploratory and automated testing.
- Have a sense of curiosity and the ability to learn new programs, tools, and technologies.
A typical day at work will include the following:
Meeting with product owners and developers to discuss product changes.
- Converting acceptance criteria for changes into destructive test cases.
- Thinking of innovative ways to cause software code to fail.
- Automating test scenarios using an automation tool (Katalon Studio).
- Reporting testing results in the Scrum management tool (Jira).
- Retesting defects fixed by the development team and closing them
Verisys transforms provider data, workforce data, and relationship management. More than 400 healthcare, life science, and background screening organizations depend on us to credential providers, improve data quality, publish compliant provider directories, and conduct employment verifications. Our comprehensive solutions deliver accurate and secure information. As a result, we’re the largest outsourced credentials verification organization in the United States. Since we’ve partnered with the most complex institutions in healthcare for decades, we can help organizations of any size discover their true potential.
At Verisys, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities, and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and our clients will be heard.
Verisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran, or disability status, age, religion or other protected status to apply.
Job Type: Full-time