RX Marketing group is a California-based digital advertising company that employs our own state-of-the-art analytical and consumer intelligence platform to match people with the products they need to enrich their financial well-being.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for owning and managing the overall quality test suits for our high performing application. The Quality Assurance Engineer will play a critical role in defining and driving high quality levels of testing. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of proactively driving a high-quality testing strategy and working in high-energy development teams. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented with excellent communication skills. You will be working 100% remote.
What we expect out of every member of our software engineering team
- The ability to create a plan of attack on how you're going to accomplish the code you write in the form of flow diagrams, database schema ERD, and supporting documentation before you follow through on execution, execution is everything.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and excel at your technical core competencies.
- We strive to maintain a high level of Test coverage and adhere to high engineering standards.
- Be involved in our stand ups every morning, participate in team deep-dives that describe what we are making, join in on our Lunch & Learn to showcase a piece of technology you want us to adopt, and work with our project managers to stay on track and update our users!
- Be organized and be able to communicate your objectives to your peers.
RX Marketing's Tech Stack
- Code: Cypress.io Testing Framework.
- Infrastructure and DevOps: Ubuntu Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, AWS & Google Cloud, and Sentry.
- Databases: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, InfluxDB, MySQL, Redis.
- Version Control: Gitlab.
- Project Tracking and Roadmaps: JIRA, Monday, Smart Sheets. AGILE Development / Scrum.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Must be familiar with Cypress.io Testing Framework.
- You must be Familiar with entire software development lifecycle (Unit, Regression, Functional, Sanity, Performance, End-to-End)
- Contribute towards Unit tests - review Unit written by our Engineering team, as well as write new Unit cases to expand on coverage
- Front-End (NodeJs/VueJs) applications - Integration Testing, as well as manual testing, other testing automations.
- You will be a critical component on our CI/CD pipeline and must strive for high quality releases of our high performing applications.
- Develop and take ownership of a suite of automated browser-based regression tests using Cypress, Selenium or similar tools.
- Track defects and provide quality metrics (JIRA).
- Ability to work in an iterative, agile process (JIRA).
- Work closely with the Engineering Team, Project Managers and Product Manager.
- Partner with Project Management teams to enforce QA best practices and develop acceptance plans based on product requirements.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with various automation tools, Cypress, Selenium, Jasmine, PhantomJS.
- Experience with Integrating a full suite of regression tests in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with high performance applications.
- Experience as a team lead.
- CI/CD application deployment in GCP.
- Good understanding and comfortable using Linux/Unix command line.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-supervised, with a keen vision how to test, improve testing coverage, and develop testing strategies.
Benefits of working with us:
- Untracked & Unlimited PTO: Many organizations try this, but we do it successfully.
- Paid Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision for you & your family: your family is our family.
- Fully remote-work: You don't have to come to an office! Our team works over Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom.
- Company-provided hardware: We don't want you to be held back by hardware - we provide the newest Apple hardware (MBP), extra monitors, and peripherals.
Employee education programs: Do you want to continue to learn and grow? We will pay for your training, courses, materials, and certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,247.66 - $123,383.13 per year
Work Location: Remote