React Developer About the Job
We’re looking for genius React Developer, who is comfortable working in a highly collaborative fast-paced startup team environment to build the next generation business and operational system (BSS/OSS) for the communication industry.What you will work on
- Development of a highly user experienced system;
- Development of next generation SaaS solution
Why this position may interest you
- Highly responsive Web Apps
- Mobile first design approach
What you need to bring
- You enjoy working from home
- You want to work on meaningful domestic and international projects that have significant social impacts;
- You thrive in collaborative environments.
- You are excited about working with small teams and early stage companies;
- Disrupting the telecommunication, broadband and electric industries
- 3+ of experience developing Web applications using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay, Angular, etc.
- Proficiency consuming RESTful APIs from external system
- Enthusiasm to work on new things and a readiness to jump in and contribute;
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to break down complex issues;
- Passion for creating software that results in beautifully smooth and flawless user experiences
- Passion for modular reusable software design and design patterns
- Experience and strong desire to work in a Scrum team environment
Emerging out of the Software and Communications Industries, Camvio (http://camv.io) has made a bold statement of the need for Simplicity when it comes to Operational Efficiencies. Our founders have a firm belief that billing systems should not be complex, expensive and painful to deploy. After 20+ years of research in the communications space, we’ve learned what works for the industry verses what does not. Our pledge is to provide tools that enable our users to solve problems, produce revenue and become the technology leaders of tomorrow.
Our Mission at Camvio is to simplify and promote a strong foundation for growth through intuitive software solutions.
As a company, we are very customer oriented—it’s part of our DNA, and is manifested in the way we focus on UX/UI detail and support our customers. We are an agile organization where ideas are quickly exchanged and acted on — everyone is involved, software engineers, UX designers, BA, and product owners.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Angular and/or React: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote