Description: About the job
Dude Solutions continues to grow and needs amazing Site Reliability Engineer. ?This is an excellent fit for talented SREs who thrive in a fast-paced environment. ?New hires will work alongside our top-notch IT, engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. ?We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software.
What you’ll be doing
- Blend development with operations to ensure system availability and reliability.
- Support and embrace Cloud technology and embrace new Cloud Native services.
- Turn traditional operations into processes that span an entire portfolio of products.
- Hone monitoring and alert tools to proactively react to trends.
- Deliver data driven decisions and improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Treating infrastructure and processes as code.
- Support and improve deployment to production applications.
- Identify root causes of production incidents and contributes to troubleshooting of issues.
- Promote productive dialogue among the entire team.
- Identify potential problems and solutions, research, and discusses with the team.
- Understand company goals and metrics and align with initiatives.
- Be part of continuous improvement processes. Welcome change and complexity. ?Learn quickly and adapt fast. ?Be a change leader!
What you need
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 5 years of related or relevant work experience:
- Cloud administration
- Programming and scripting
- Deployment practices
- 1+ years’ CD/CI
- 1+ years’ Coding, scripting
- 1+ years’ Cloud administration
- DevOps mindset of?repeatable, maintainable, and scalable.?
- Experience in a mature CI/CD SDLC environment, implemented exception handling, logging, monitoring, performance measurement, operational metrics knowledge
- Strong communication, partnership, teamwork skills required
- Open source contribution, repositories, personal projects
- Experience in various cloud technologies
- Participation in communities of interest, meetups
- Certifications in technology, agile methodologies
- Experience working in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Be the Dude
- AWS and Azure Administration
- DataDog, CloudWatch, ELK
- PowerShell, C#, GO, Python
- Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar
- Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Entity Framework, nHibernate, Maven
- SQL Server, DynamoDB
- Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- Hadoop, Scala, Kafka
There’s no one kind of Dude. We are always looking for people that bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire innovation that runs through everything we do. At the core of our unique culture are our people – so we expect our candidates to have all the “right stuff”. If you are a big thinker, have a passion for technology and great people, embrace creativity, and are genuine in both words and actions, then get ready to do something incredible. Join our team and be the dude! Who we are
Dude Solutions is a leading provider of cloud based operations management software to optimize facilities, assets, and workflow. We empower our clients and our people, combining innovative technology with operational insight to transform the places we learn, live, heal, work, and play. We’re both proud and humbled to play a role in the daily operations of so many clients, and we look forward to continually drive innovation, efficiency and safety throughout the markets we serve.