Senior Sitecore Software Engineer (Remote)Position Summary:
The Senior Software Engineer is a hands-on developer with primary responsibility for developing products for internal and external customers utilizing Microsoft technologies, single page application web frameworks and restful API services. They are responsible for software analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment in the Agile Scrum framework, enhanced with CMMI for Development.Essential Job Functions:
Education & Experience:
- Assists in the support of software systems to troubleshoot and resolve issues including communicating with business partners and the technology team regarding problems, investigating issues, and performing problem resolution. Documents resolution appropriately. Escalates issues as needed.
- Assists with the development of software documentation and communicates daily with team members on progress
- Develop and Enhance responsive web applications
- Support of front and back-end software technologies
- Contribute procedures, tools, and practices to optimize team productivity
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide system support as business needs require
- Continuously seeks to expand knowledge and increase maturity of applications and systems being developed to create efficiencies and/or mitigate risk via people/process/technology changes for the business.
Required Field of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, MIS, or IT related from an accredited institution
- or 3 years of full stack development can be substituted for Associates degree
Description of Minimum Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack software development
Preferred Field of Study:
- 2 years of experience developing and supporting on Sitecore CMS platform
- 3 years of experience developing and supporting applications in a business environment using C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core 2+ / Framework 4.6+
- Experience with frontend web-based development, or equivalent (e.g. React, Redux, Angular, Vue).
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of this architecture in a deployment environment.
- Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML sites.
- Experience designing and implementing web services via REST APIs (e.g. ASP.NET Core and/or ASP.NET Framework).
- Database technologies such as Microsoft. SQL Server or other similar TSQL based technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing.
- History of successfully developing software following an Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Git for source control purposes.
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Azure DevOps
Preferred Years of Experience:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, MIS, or IT related from an accredited institution
Description of Preferred Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 3 years of experience with Sitecore Content Management System ( >= Sitecore 9)
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI\CD
- Experience working with a combined in house and outsourced team
- experience working in a geographically separated team
- Knowledge of Agile scrum
- Professional Association/volunteer engagement
- Global experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote