Have you ever wondered how companies list their products on Amazon? Or how Google knows which products are in stock in a store near you? How about how your order gets to your door when you buy from a 3rd party merchant on Amazon? That’s where Feedonomics comes in!
As a leading product feed management platform, Feedonomics partners with agencies, brands, and retailers to optimize and list their products on the top ecommerce shopping destinations around the world.
Here at Feedonomics we “eat our own dog food”, meaning that in addition to our merchant and agency users, Feedonomics has over a hundred analysts using our platform to service some of the largest merchants in the world like Walmart and Target. This makes sure that we are building the right product and iterating constantly.
Since its inception in 2014, Feedonomics has developed an incredible reputation for our full-service approach to feed management, our inclusive culture, and our industry-leading technology. With principles that go beyond optics, Feedonomics looks to deliver the same people-first strategy internally as we do externally.
Here at Feedonomics, we operate in a fully remote work environment. Our home office is based in Los Angeles, California, but our employees are located all over the United States.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics with fully remote work setup. You will be working with a motivated and vibrant team of Engineers in developing the amazing features that power our robust and scalable SaaS platform. Salary range for this role: $130,000-$185,000
- Architect and develop scalable PHP APIs, services and solutions from concept to production as part of a focused product team.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development process, including design, development, testing, deployment, code reviews, debugging, and documentation.
- Solve complex problems by designing and developing software within the context of our large-scale distributed systems.
- Write clean, reusable and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices).
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
- Optimize existing software for improved efficiency.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 1+ years experience with PHP (Strongly preferred)
- 2+ years experience with MySQL or similar technology
- 1+ years experience with HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience with a modern JS framework is a plus (AngularJS and Bootstrap 3 are a bonus)
- Experience in Caching technologies is a plus (e.g. Redis or memcached)
- Git (know it like the back of your hand)
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems
- Ability to perform time and memory complexity analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
What's in it for you?
- Master your craft under the guidance of technical experts in their field
- Work with autonomy to solve challenges and come up with creative technical solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- See your work in action as the largest companies in the world use your code to succeed in their eCommerce goals
- This position is remote, with flexible working schedule available
- Competitive pay that keeps up with the market
- Unlimited PTO in addition to Well-Being Leave, Volunteer Days, and Fixed and Floating Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision (VSP) insurance, HSA, FSA, life insurance, and more
- Monthly half-day Fridays (yes, really!)
- 401K retirement plans
- Family benefits, such as parental leave, newborn sick leave, adoption assistance, pet insurance and more
- Educational assistance
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Generous Employee Referral bonuses
Here at Feedonomics, we believe in giving back to our employees as well as the community by engaging in philanthropic events and providing days off to volunteer. We are also committed to our employees' well-being by offering employee assistant programs, discounted gym membership, and diversity and inclusion resource groups.