Piper Companies is currently seeking a Software Engineer for a national commercial organization with offices in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
Qualifications for the Software Engineer:
- Must be able to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Work with solutions architecture team developing AWS Cloud solutions.
- API Integrations into a variety of different platforms including Salesforce.
- Must be able to work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
- Maintenance/sustainment development will consist of constant routine GUI improvements, routine field requests for improvement development changes, incorporation of a larger subset of systems.
Compensation for the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM Related field (Can be substituted with 3 additional years of experience)
- AWS Certifications Highly Desired
- YAML, JSON, and Python Experience
- CVENT Experience a plus.
- 10+ Years of Experience in Information Technology Field
- Experience with different technology frameworks
- $130,000-$160,000 annually commensurate upon experience
- Benefits including 401k, Medical, Vision Dental, and PTO