Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Software Engineer for an innovative software organization. The REMOTE Software Engineer will join a growing team of passionate technical professionals utilizing bleeding-edge tech to build scalable cloud-centric applications. The ideal candidate has a solution-oriented mindset with a passion for building best-in-class applications to solve real-world problems.
Responsibilities for the REMOTE Software Engineer include:
Requirements for the REMOTE Software Engineer include:
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain enterprise software solutions
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop technically sound software that meets the ongoing and consistently changing needs of the client base
- Provide mentoring and share best practices with other engineers on the team and within the organization
- Work with a variety of tools and languages for full-stack development including such as:
Compensation of the REMOTE Software Engineer includes:
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Expertise with Spring specifically Spring Boot
- Experience developing modern User Interfaces using frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Up to date with new and emerging technology with a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- $115,000 - $140,000 annually
- Full comprehensive employee benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO)