Ledgex is the first FinTech specifically focused on fixing the data quality challenges in multi-asset investing (think endowments, foundations, family offices). Data quality is a foundational problem in the industry, often solved through layers of manual processes, carefully interconnected systems, and heroic effort.
We're changing that, but we need more smart, user-focused, inquisitive, and talented engineers to achieve our vision. Solving the data quality problem will enable offices to more confidently and successfully manage complex portfolios, and we're building the team to make that happen.The Position
We're continuing to develop the suite, which requires engineers like you that can dig in and learn the business, build software with an eye towards the user experience, and operate at all levels of our stack. We're expanding our accounting ability, continuing to dive deeper into data collection, and developing complex analytics, all with an eye towards user confidence, snappy performance, security, and the nimbleness to support a broad client-base.Here's what you'll be doing
In a typical month, you will collaborate on prototypes to develop our understanding of business problems, develop features in React/C#/SQL including automated tests and telemetry, peer review work from your teammates, deploy your work to production (fully automated), and contribute insights and improvements to our tools and architecture.
To be successful, we believe you need experience in
- Learn our domain and work with Product Managers and clients to develop and refine solutions
- Build features, from digging into the details with Product Managers through development to successful operation in production
- Take part in continuous improvement of our team, culture, processes, and software
- Make us better by bringing complementary expertise to a team of Full Stack engineers
We would be really interested if you could show expertise and prior experience in
- Developing in more than one fullstack SPA over several years or more: taking a feature from web components and CSS and wiring it back through API endpoints, server-side business logic, and databases or non-relational stores
- Supporting production applications as a developer: reactively by troubleshooting bugs from production systems and proactively by building tooling or telemetry to increase your visibility into production
- Working collaboratively with non-developers, joining your technical expertise with their domain expertise to define and iterate on solutions
- Deeper expertise in at least one relevant area (T or Pi-shaped: you're full-stack but have one or two areas you've led architecture or adoption): UI/UX, accessibility, charting and graphics, front-end frameworks and architecture, backend services and/or distributed systems, security (OWASP, etc) distributed logs (Kafka/Event Hubs/Kinesis), Azure services, etc.
Ledgex is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
- Our product domain: Institutional investing and working with operations or investment managers, accounting, and/or building systems in these areas
- Deep expertise in our specific technologies: ASP.Net Core, React, Typescript, HTML/CSS, MS SQL Server, Azure, Azure Storage + Event Hubs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote