is a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides the most accurate data, enabling customers in the government
, construction, solar and insurance industries to make timely, informed and better decisions.
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer
to join our agile
development team. As a member of our development team, you will participate in all aspects of the software development
life cycle: scoping, design
, coding, testing, implementation, and support. You will help in the development of Eagleview’s scalable micro-services platform and geospatially aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You are both relentless in your pursuit of simplicity yet pragmatic enough to know when a solution is good enough to ship. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Contribute to design, build, test and delivery of backend APIs/microservices (REST/gRPC)
- Contribute to design, build, test and delivery of modern frontend web components and applications.
- Write robust code that grows with the business that is both maintainable and well tested.
- Collaborate on technical design and specifications as required
- Collaborate effectively with product owners and business to define requirements, and develop functional specifications and design.
- Help our mission to provide accurate data products and delightful customer experience and deliver with high agility and high quality.
- Consistently deliver work with stated timelines
- Experience in building large scale, scalable, reliable, high quality backend applications
- Experience building and consuming horizontally scalable RESTful/gRPC APIs
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Some familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS), containerization (Docker), and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create opportunities for our business
and our people. EEO/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Eagleview is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and
Employer, committed to a diverse workforce.