Travel Required: None
Public Trust: Other
Requisition Type: Regular
Responsible for hands-on design and develop new web applications and services, acting as a major contributor to migrating existing applications and services to new solutions. Maintain and support existing web applications, including some during non-business hours. Citizenship and Education Requirements:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field
- A different engineering, scientific or technical degree in combination with relevant work experience may be considered.
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- A minimum of 10 years of hands- on front and backend web development experience
- Front and backend development of robust, enterprise-class web sites
- Writing and tuning SQL and noSQL database queries
- Mentoring team members and collaborating on design
- Coding experience in one or more object-oriented languages
- Coding experience in one or more scripted languages
- Designing data models and web APIs
- Experience with distributed and event driven design
- Working closely with users in an iterative development environment
- Experience working with testing frameworks
- Providing operational user support
Helpful Skills Include:
- Cypress Testing Framework
- Security compliance standards
The likely salary range for this position is $120,000 - $180,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.