Intro (Use Font Arial 12):
Now Hiring a UI Developer
What You'll Be Doing:
- Designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems with limited oversight
- Acting as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success
- Providing improvements to the product(s) being supported
- Actively participate in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases
- Supporting release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines
- Analyzing complex project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components
- Ensuring product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives, and providing periodic performance reports
- Providing mentoring to junior members of the team
Location and Travel Details:
This is a remote position with occasional travel once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Profile of Success:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Understanding of Node Package Manager (NPM), grunt, Webpack, and RxJS
- At least nine years related technical experience with agile software design, development and implementation in a Windows Environment
- 7 years experience with the Angular framework
- 7 years experience with creating Angular components, services, good understanding of state management and UI performance
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.