ARF/Group Home Administrator
The SAILS Group, Inc. (Supported And Independent Living Services) is an international agency committed to the quality of care, supervision and training of adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. With over 25 years of service, we specialize in the most behaviorally challenged individuals and are known for our holistic, non-aversive training methods. When possible, we help these individuals develop skills, earn income, and live an integrated life in their communities.COVID-19 Response and Safety
– Your safety during this time is one of our top priorities! Here at SAILS Group, we provide all employees with readily available PPE, free COVID testing, priority vaccine access, and a completely virtual interview and onboarding process.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid sick time off
- Opportunities for growth
- Raises and promotions for amazing performance
Join our team and be part of the change we are making!ADMINISTRATOR SUMMARY: Responsible for the programmatic, fiscal, and personnel activities of their facility as reflected by the following duties and responsibilities:
- Will manage residents' records and monitor their progress.
- Maintain all consumer and staff records as required.
- Assess program effectiveness at achieving consumer's goals by constantly working with behaviorist in updating consumer's behavioral and skill goals.
- Maintain adequate supplies, materials, food, and emergency equipment to meet residents' needs.
- Insure implementation of residents' rights and needs as identified in their person Centered Support Plan.
- Coordinate plans and flow of information between home, school, family/guardian and/or day program.
- Maintain the physical property in a safe, clean and attractive condition.
- Participate in Continuous Quality Assurance, Perform weekly Q.A.S. Performs all related duties, special assignments, and projects as directed by Administrative Director or Licensee.
- Will meet with local and state officials for inspections as needed.
- Attends in-service training programs and professional seminars, meetings, etc., to:
- Develop skills in dealing with consumers' medical and behavioral crisis, and to Improve ability to help consumers achieve social, behavioral, and emotional adjustment.
- Conducts In-Service trainings for staff and trains staff in all necessary areas
- Is responsible for individual consumers' behavioral and physical success through observation, clinical reports, and consultation with staff.
- Designs and implements monitoring tools, or feedback mechanisms to ensure conformance with: Licensing and Regional Center requirements; Data Collection, and HIPPAA requirements.
- Communicates regularly with Parents, Targeted Case Managers, and school districts, via written reports and conferences, to report on consumers' Progress, adjustment to program, physical and emotional well being, etc.
- Evaluates staff's performance and recommends promotions, transfers, and discharges of staff to Supervisor.
- Ensures 7, 30, 90 day and annual evaluations are completed for all staff.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing and will cover shifts if necessary.
SPECIAL SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years of supervisory experience over social work, child care, adult care, and/or support staff providing direct services to residents in any agency or facility.
- DSP 1 and 2 Required
- Must have Administrator Certification for residential care facilities
LINES OF SUPERVISION:
- Must have an understanding of the special needs of the developmentally disabled.
- Must be patient and have a capacity to work under difficult conditions.
- Must have good communication skills, ability to listen attentively and communicate clearly.
- Ability to quickly size up a situation, then make sound judgment decisions.
Will supervise the lead staff and direct care staff. The lead staff will be designated as responsible and accountable for the management and administration of the facility during the absence of the administrator. The administrator will direct and supervise all direct care staff or designate another specific staff person in their place.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $31.25 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DSP 1 Certificate (Required)
- DSP 2 Certificate (Required)
- Administrator for Adult Residential Facilities (ARF) (Preferred)
Work Location: One location