Interviewing candidates for full time seasonal Local Manager position for Holiday Event Photography. Paid training plus opportunities for bonus and future seasonal work. Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Local Manager (LM) for Cherry Hill Programs (CHP) is a seasonal team leader responsible for one location, with the knowledge and ability to fulfill all roles on the Santa/Bunny Photo Set and is supported by an Area and/or District Manager (AM/DM).
We think you would be great for this role if you have:
- Previous retail management, assistant management and/or photography experience
- Team-building skills and an ability to motivate others
- Availability to work during peak retail hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Flexibility to cover off-peak hours and/or last-minute scheduling discrepancies
- Be able to work a full 40 hours a week while we are operational
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive, professional attitude and a friendly, welcoming nature
- Minimum age 18
- Daily access to computer/internet
- Mandatory attendance at preseason training with AM/DM
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Covid vaccination required per company policy
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read and speak English
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working knowledge of CHP Policies and Procedures
- Respond to all CHP and/or business-related emails and calls w/in 24 hours
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead a team
- Interview and hire qualified sales associates, characters and photographers and complete onboarding process for each (TalentReef), including staff changes throughout season
- Effectively complete mandatory staff training prior to opening day
- Prepare for opening day by completing hiring, inventories, equipment setup/testing, staff scheduling and training, including proper opening/closing and daily bank deposit procedures
- Verify DAILY bank deposits to DM, confirming bank deposit/credit card slips are w/financial paperwork
- Ensure weekly staff hours are within budget at each location and accurately reported on payroll
- Daily/weekly maintenance on talentReef, payroll system, etc. throughout season
- Timely and accurate transmittal of required daily/weekly reports
- Ensure assigned location adheres to CHP policies and procedures with emphasis on safety for customers/staff and timely/same day filing of Workers Comp/Incident Reports Oversee inventory/supplies and troubleshoot equipment at each location
- Ensure accurate/timely preseason setup, breakdown and securing of all equipment at your location
- Other duties required/assigned as detailed in Employment Agreement
- Professional attire and good hygiene are required
- High School Diploma Required
- Retail and/or supervisory experience is a must
- Teamwork with ability to build, manage, motive, and lead your team
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business forms
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from MD/Staff and Customers
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Time management, prioritization and effective problem solving
- Operating camera, POS, and other equipment
This description reflects management's assessment of this position and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Join us in creating a magical experience for all families and children visiting Santa for their annual Holiday photo!
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Companys success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.
Brand: Cherry Hill Programs
Address: 4545 La Jolla Village Drive San Diego, CA - 92122
Property Description: 0372 - UTC
Property Number: 0372