We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our talented and collaborative Development Team functioning within agile methodology. In this role, you’ll design and develop code for a multitier, highly available, and scalable commercial software. This position can be located in our San Diego, California, office, or it can be remote. QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to five years of software design, development, and coding experience
- Three or more years of experience with the following a plus: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Angular, TypeScript
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Collaborate with and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Experience in constructing basic SQL statements is a must
- Penchant and passion for software product development
- Demonstrable skills in object-oriented design, patterns, and programming
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code
- Proven ability, willingness, and motivation to learn and grow in an organization
- Track record of delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately
- A history of contributing ideas and opinions in a dynamic, diverse, and talented team
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401(k) with company match. Medical, dental, vision, and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways we reward our employees for their excellent performance.
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and access to LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsight, and Visual Studio.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and talented industry professionals at a nationally recognized Top Workplace.
- Experienced management team that drives the company to be the best in the tax and license software industry.
- A global standard work environment that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-to-stand workstations, and digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration. Our casual work environment also includes flexible hours as well as work-from-home and remote-work options.
- Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we’re one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC TCI is an equal opportunity employer.
CSC TCI, a property tax and business license compliance software company, develops market-leading state and local tax software solutions for corporations. CSC PTMS® property tax software helps minimize property taxes and expenses. CSC AppealTrack® real estate appeal management software streamlines real estate portfolio tracking. CSC LicenseHQ® helps minimize the time and expense related to license and permit compliance. Half of the Fortune 100® are CSC TCI clients.
#TCI #remote #softwareengineerjobs #dotnetjobs #BI-Remote #LI-Remote