JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 - $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good. Requirements
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on development of production systems
- Familiarity with data engineering, relational, and NoSQL databases
- The ability to reason and communicate your opinions, while also being a team player and accepting others' approaches
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Clean coding skills with readable, simple, and maintainable code. You recognize bad code and search for better solutions.
- The ability to grasp large & complex systems and their inner workings.
- Experience in software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, immutability, etc)
- Full professional English proficiency (spoken and written)
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.