For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Then let’s chat about the world of opportunity at Level Studios as we tackle new and ever-increasingly complex digital client engagements. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Front End Engineer at Level Studios.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with other Front End Engineers building highly visible interactive web pages
- Translate precise design comps into clean, organized HTML and CSS
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members across multiple disciplines
- Contribute to custom tools and libraries to support development processes
- 5+ years of experience working in a highly collaborative team in the creative technology space – ad agency experience is ideal
- Strong proficiency with SASS, or other CSS preprocessors
- Excellent understanding of ES6
- Experience with at least one templating engine such as Handlebars, Moustache or similar
- Superior communication, organization, and time management skills are a must
- Prior experience working on .com projects including innovative and unique landing pages and product/marketing pages
- Knowledge of best practices in building fluid/responsive layouts
- Strong knowledge in front-end nodeJS build systems
- Experience with animation and/or 3D rendering frameworks or libraries (such as d3, GreenSock, and WebGL) is a plus
- Experience using Chrome or Safari Dev Tools for inspecting and debugging client-side code
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility, including mobile web browsers, and their rendering engines
- Familiarity with web design software including Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and SVN and structured deployment practices
- Familiarity with macOS including working in the UNIX terminal.
- ***PORTFOLIO AND CODE SAMPLES REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.***
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Level Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.