JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 - $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project Role responsibilities:
Designing and contributing to infrastructure improvements, architecture, development, and monitoring our global distributed platform.
- Developing infrastructure as code and maintaining common tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, cluster management, config management, etc.
- Writing code and contributing to the software architecture of a highly concurrent, high-throughput IaC abstraction layer on AWS.
- Facilitating teams contributions to sustain and improve operation and culture.
Read terraform modules Make enhancements Updating module Changing values in code base Know git very well
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Skills you will need:
- 5-6 years of DevOps/CloudOps/SRE work experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Terraform;
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers;
- Ability to code/script using either Python, Ruby, Golang, or similar;
- Administrating Linux or/and Windows operating systems;
- Communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to influence others, build relationships, manage conflicts, handle negotiations, and have fun!
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.