Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com. Job Summary Essential Functions
- Research, design, write, unit- tests, implement and maintain new software applications.
- Full-Stack development.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Modify and enhance existing applications.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be modeled, configured, implemented, tested and debugged.
- Report to management on the status of project efforts, identify issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actions.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Additional languages are a plus such as React.JS, React Native
- Familiarity with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Familiarity cloud development. AWS knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Constantly updating personal technical knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 2-5 years of directly related experience
- Experience working with distributed team is preferred
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.