Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Security Software located in Santa Clara, CA.
Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of Ethicon, Inc., a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including robotics, digital solutions, sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Do you want to be part of a diverse team delivering innovative products to market? Apply today!
The Manager, Security Software plays a key role in the development of a sophisticated robotic surgery device. She/he will understand the system and associated security risks thoroughly and guide their team to contribute architectures and implementations to secure the device from various threats. We will set a new industry benchmark for robotic surgical capability. We are looking for a candidate who can lead, mentor, and motivate her/his team to successful product delivery. The candidate is flexible, self-motivated, curious and passionate about revolutionizing the world of medical robotics.Key Responsibilities:
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of hardworking engineers focused on software security of a medical device
- Work with software and other specialists (systems engineering, software engineering, product security) as part of a focused multi-functional team developing a secure medical robot
- Interact with the Clinical Engineering, Software Quality, and Product Security teams to define requirements and validate features
- Architect and support C++ software development, design discussion, and code reviews where appropriate
- Identify, manage and mitigate technical and project risk through coordination with teams in R&D and external collaborators
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional experience developing software products with 2+ years as a technical software leader
- Strong understanding of software security threats and mitigations, including cryptography
- Experience with Unit testing and software Verification and Validation processes.
- Collaborative teammate with excellent written and in-person communication skills
- Excellent C++ development skills
- Familiarity with Vulnerability Scanning Tools (Coverity, Black Duck, or others)
- Familiarity with Linux OS security configuration and implementation
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
- Ability to travel up to 10%, domestic and international, is required
- 2+ years of professional experience managing software teams
- 3+ years technical experience developing software for product security
- Experience with container security or container orchestration tools
- Experience with cloud security
- Proficient development skills, with experience in using REST APIs to integrate disparate security technologies, CI/CD and Git
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
United States-California-Santa Clara-5490 Great America PkwyOrganization
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)Job Function