- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Job summary Amazon
is building a world class advertising business
and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales
. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace
businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities. Our team's mandate is to launch and accelerate the advertising business
in categories that require a differentiated customer and advertiser experience. We own end-to-end the advertising experience including placements, creative, ad serving, advertiser experience, and marketing
. We're looking for entrepreneurial, innovative
individuals who thrive on solving tough problems. We are investing in a deep technical team to pursue a transformation opportunity. The successful candidate will build upon core program management
successes and develop breadth across a range of problem domains. About the team This role can be performed near any Amazon
office in the following cities: New York, Santa Monica, Seattle, Toronto
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Spring MVC, GWT, jQuery, Swing, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Coding skills in Java and/or C++ coupled with strong base in object-oriented design and development
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycles
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon