Company 3 / Method Inc currently has freelance openings for a Unity Engineer
to work on projects within our VFX department.
This position will be located in Los Angeles
. As Company 3/Method Inc Unity Engineer
you have prior experience working on virtual reality applications using Unity and are eager to dive in and help us expand the worlds of those whose lives have become limited. We are looking for a self-motivated and collaborative developer who enjoys working with and learning new technologies. They will work closely with the VFX Supervisor and VFX Producer in achieving the highest creative and technical standards of work.
- Take ownership of a codebase and features.
- Make high-level architecture decision
- Write clean, bug-free code FAST
- Test and debug your own code without reliance on a QA team
WHAT YOU BRING:
- The ability to figure anything out;
- Strong desire to constantly learn and improve;
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keep eye for edge cases;
- Strong understanding of clean architecture;
- Experience shipping apps to the App Store/Play Store;
- Experience owning the full lifecycle of development of video games;
- Unity 2D and 3D C#;
- Game Networking.
BONUS IF YOU HAD:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science preferable but not required;
- Development experience in Node.js, Java, Swift, Kotlin;
- SQL database or relational database skills;
- Experience scaling servers and optimizing routes;
- Experience with Blockchain technology especially NFTs.
About the Company:
Company 3 / Method Inc. provides a full range of Creative Services for content creators, including conceptual design, pre-vis, look development, ideation and rapid prototyping, 3D animation/CGI, motion graphics/designers, matte painting, compositing, dailies and production services, color grading, post-production finishing, marketing/trailers, live-action production, experiences, and more.
Diversity and Inclusion at Company 3 / Method Inc.:
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where every employee feels empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.