- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- Bar-raising communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using Excel with application of special features (e.g., Pivot Tables, Index/Match, VLOOKUP, macros. Etc.)
- Experience with using, compiling, cleaning, analyzing, and presenting data
We are looking for a Program Manager, to join our Seattle based team!
Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers are industry leading examples of innovation in the areas of space utilization, logistics, and cost effectiveness. We are the global team responsible for the conceptual designs across a large network of fulfillment operations, and firm (detailed) engineering of the equipment, tools, and systems within. In compliment and support of our design teams, we develop geometric engineering visualizations and support the building of simulation and mathematical models that validate the flow and potential of our designs. The World Wide Design Engineering team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, inventive, and influential Program Manager, to join our organization.Our Program Managers have:
- Design and build automation workflows to increase design accuracy and efficiency
- Experience in coordinating delivery of customer experience, process improvement or cost saving programs
- Create technical documentation and share global best practices
- Lead cross-functional training and familiarization
- Provide program progress reporting on a regular basis
- Drives standards, processes and tools
- Proven ability to work well with global and cross-functional teams of senior leaders, business managers, operations, and program.
- Decision Making and Complex Problem Solving; a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- A Big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions, but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
Key job responsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the transition to BIM 360 Docs, as our main PLM software
- Help develop, maintain and manage our global library of BIM content
- Assist the project team to establish information exchange processes between internal customers
- Serve as single point-of-contact and manage relationship with Autodesk software vendors to ensure full support for team technologies
- Manage software costs and usage, across the organization
If you are a creative, smart and driven individual that enjoys working with complex problems and in ambiguous direction we want YOU!Note:
This role will be fully based in Seattle, WA, once ongoing COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.
- Experienced in leading online meetings and training sessions across a remote project team using platforms such as GoTo Meeting, Zoom and/or Chime.
- The ability to work effectively in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Excellent organization skills in archival & maintenance operations of project documents.
- Organized and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to get hands dirty in the detail of program risks, issues and mitigation of them.
- Hunger to learn new concepts and subject matter across various functional domains.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.