Job Title – Site Reliability Engineer
Location - Seattle, WA
Job Description –
· You’ve successfully managed the services of a web product that people love.
· You take joy in pragmatically handling the details of CI/CD deployment pipelines, monitoring distributed systems, third-party SaaS integrations, configuring complex ingress rules, and tracking feature flags, and can utilize all of these tools to maintain rapidly growing services at a global scale.
· You are familiar with Google Cloud Platform.
· You have experience with the NewRelic, Atlassian, and PagerDuty APIs
· First and foremost, any task that helps us manage and scale our growing infrastructure to ensure an outstanding experience for our customers — which will include stretching your technical skills and supporting your colleagues when they need help.
· Lead, mentor, and help grow a team of SREs that work alongside our application developers to meet a common set of goals for our service. You’ll iterate on service objectives with the team, translate them to architecture and implementation plans, and then get to work shipping code and configuration that bring it to life!
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: One location