- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
Want to join a team that protects and improves the buyer experience of millions Amazon customers and builds earth's most customer-centric suppliers on a daily basis?
We have an exciting opportunity within the Product Assurance Risk and Safety (PARS) organization's Compliance Media Collection, Storage & Automation Team to architect and build next generation engineering systems to protect and improve the customer and supplier experience using cutting edge technology including cloud computing services and highly available/scalable distributed systems. As a software engineer in this innovative team, you will help build technology that understands compliance requirements, ingests large volumes of supporting artifacts, automates customer risk and compliance evaluation and validation workflows, and takes necessary enforcement actions to preserve and improve product quality and the end customer experience. You will be part of a dynamic group of engineers where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued. Engineers worldwide will look to you for mentorship, guidance and solutions to complex problems.
As the world’s most customer-centric company, with customers including consumers, sellers, manufacturers, regulatory agencies, and shippers world-wide, Amazon has the combination of opportunity, passion, and resources to build the next generation of industry-leading solutions using a wide range of data-driven and customer obsessed technological and business capabilities.
Do you want to be part of our innovative team?
- Mastery of at least one programming language such as Java, C# or C++
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience following and contributing to coding best practices, doing effective code reviews and coaching the team to follow highest standards in developing solutions
- Experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Strong customer obsession and ownership to independently drive projects and deliver results
- Self-directed an capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.