Employee Status :
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for “Java Full Stack Engineer “;
who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you! “Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role. Job Location: San Jose, CA or Remote Job ID – 49329201 Role: Java Lead Engineer (Hands-on) Work experience required: 10 years Skill set: Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, API, Spring framework, Hibernate and RDBMS, React JS Must have skill:
Good to have:
- This individual must be hands-on and strong in Java fundamentals
- Excellent in Algorithm, Data structures and OOPS concepts
- Ability to write programs with optimized solutions
- Strong in Java backend development
- Should have worked on memory management
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems and service-oriented architecture
- Expertise in Spring and Hibernate/web based technologies
- Excellent understanding and should have worked on multi-threading
- Strong in React JS
- Experience working for Ecommerce domain or payment domain
- Experience working with high end technology product development environment
- Manages, organizes, mentors, motivates and delegates tasks to a team of talented software engineers;
- Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
- Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team’s deliverables;
- Provide Java and database based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements;
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines;
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management;
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers;
- Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest development methodologies and best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations;
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base;
- Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager, leads and team
Full Time Employee Shift :
Day Job Travel :
No Job Posting :
Jun 23 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected]
with your request and contact information.