Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Cloud DevOps SME will be responsible for implementing and maintaining DevOps solutions for the services offering. The DevOps SMEs will work along with the Offering architects and implement DevOps and CI/CD solutions based for clients. Cloud DevOps SMEs will be the executioners who help clients transform their operations from a traditional into a DevOps oriented model
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $129,000 to $200,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The Successful Candidate with possess:
- Overall 8+ Years of relevant technical experience
- Min of 2 years experience in deploying & managing DevOps tool chains, CI/CD implementations etc.
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated and self starter
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Preferred skills and experience:
- Additional specialty certifications in DevOps or scripting perferred
- DevOps experience for both Hyperscaler PaaS services as well as SaaS solutions such as GitHub, Jenkins
- DevOps Certifications in either AWS, Azure or GCP, Additional cloud certicication a plus
- Good understanding of the public cloud services IaaS, PaaS, cloud native management tools & cloud security concepts
- Expereince in implementing and maintaining integrations and workflows for CI/CD
- Hands on experience with
- Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps Services like Code Pipeline, Code Build, Clode Deploy etc,
- Coding with PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby along with automation using either Puppet, Chef. Ansible etc.
- Experience in managing DevOps Tool chain like jenkins, Jira, Urban Code, ElK, jfrog, Slack etc
- Deep understand of the API in atleast one of the tools needed for DevOpsExperience in deploying and managing cloud landing zones, making enhancements to existing landing zone automations
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools
- Strong Python programming skills, experience in developing operations automation scripts using cloud native services
- Strong infrastructure operations and administration skills for compute, OS and network component
State / Province
City / Township / Village
City / Township / Village 1
City / Township / Village 2
City / Township / Village 3
City / Township / Village 4
City / Township / Village 5
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. This position is eligible for participation in a Kyndryl sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Kyndryl's Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?